Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why Are You So Puzzled? (7)





Answers for Puzzle #6

Across:
3. Grotto
5. Lockers
7. Arthur

Down:
1. Eric
2. Horse
4. Gleam
6. Emus

Movie: CAROUSEL






IT"S TOUGH TO BE A LIBERAL THESE DAYS

(To the tune of It's Tough to be a Liberal These Days by M. Nitsch 2004.)

It's tough to be a Liberal these days,
Tougher than swimmin' upstream,
You thought today you might get to vote
But it turned out to be just a dream.

If I were a Liberal here's what I would do
I'd take off my hands one-by-one
'Cause if I couldn't vote for the left or the right
Then I can't be blamed for who won.

Then I'd take those hands to a rally I'd host
And I'd find out where both speakers stand
I'd get in between so it's easy for me
To give Stephen and Mike both a hand.

And it's tough to be a Liberal these days
The Whip doesn't care where you're at,
You try to be a good MP so
You go to him with hand in hat.

It's tough to be a Liberal these days
Tougher than swimmin' upstream,
You thought today you might get to vote
But you woke up and found it a dream.

But just try to imagine how tough it is to be Conservative right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment