Friday, March 12, 2010

Why Are You So Surprised?

Toyota Tim - It may just be a typo or a slip of the old clutch but I thought I saw that the new Roll up the RIM contest  features 31 000 000 Toyotas as prizes. That solves a few problems all at once.

Avatarest? - Say it ain't so Jim. Say it ain't so. You are not really going to re-release Avatar in an extended version in summer 2010, are you?  If you do it will just have to be Avatar Avarice. There's no other name for it.


EDT - We in North America have been living with early Daylight Time for a few years now and I must say it's improved my life immeasurably
  • I have an extra hour to get the car out of the mud hole that once was a driveway. 
  • I have an extra hour to really perfect my slice at the driving range.
  • I have an extra hour to work on my roll cast to use at the creek on opening day
  • I have an extra hour at the Mall because I don't like driving in the dark.
  • I have an extra hour to use those low energy  compact light bulbs.

LCBO for SALE? It appears that Ontario's Liberal government is seriously considering the (at least) partial sale of the LCBO., which might soon stand for Lavish Corporate Bonuses Often. Put your hand up if you think this move will bring the price of booze down? Wave if you think this will lead to business decisions that will promote domestic wine and spirits over imports which are flooding our markets currently. Honk if you think that Ontario taxpayers and consumers will actually be better off after the sale just like users of the 407 are better off after Mike Harris' yard sale. 
 





1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog Mike! I love the pictures! Keep up the good work!! Thanks for the birthday phone call! Better late then not at all eh?
    Miss our chats!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete