Friday, January 22, 2010

Why are you so miserable?

You're getting paid. I'm standing here, fourth in the Express (1-8 Items) line and I'm worrying about whether I have 7 items or 13.What do you have to worry about? I'm definitely not getting paid for this. At least you're getting minimum wage. You could smile. That wouldn't cut into your wages. Looks like that customer you're serving now didn't expect to have to pay. Can't find her wallet. She should have got it out when she was 4th in line. There it is. Can she count fast? I'm 3rd in line now. You see, I have 2 kinds of apples and 2 of each kind, a loaf of bread, 3 cobs of corn, 2 tomatoes, a lettuce, a can of cat food and a package of frozen peas. How many items do I have? You look worse than before. Just miserable. Anything wrong? Price check in the Express (1-8 items) line. Couldn't he have grabbed a melon with a sticker on it? You're just standing there waiting for the produce guy to get one. Is that an annoyed look on your face? Or are you ill? Second place now. Actually I've never seen anyone removed from the Express(1-8 items) line but all those people behind are giving me such dirty looks. You could smile. $4.77? Could you use some change? Those are mostly pennies in that zip-lock! Do they still teach arithmetic? You should really smile. It's my turn! "Hi Dad." Big smile. "Hi sweetie. How's it going?"

Copyright 2010 Stargeazer

No comments:

Post a Comment